The Legislative Branch:
1.The two powers represented in the U.S. Legislative branch of government are the senate and house of Representatives.
1.The elected term of a Representative of the house is two years.
2. The minimum age requirement to be elected to the Representatives must be older than twenty-five years old.
1. Two senators can be elected in each state.
2. The senator serves 6 years.
1. Once every year the Congress meet.
1. It shall be presented to the president of the United States.
The Executive Branch:
1. No the elective college does.